Torrent final

Started by mhaze, August 10, 2014, 05:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Its good!  8)

Your added render time is a real turn off though! So again I have to say that while this is absolutely fascinating from a experimental and creative artistic perspective. I would just use another 3D soft to add the water in post.

lol, yes I am the one who rants endlessly about having to use more than one software. But reality beats me over the head until I submit. Reality is an abusive tyrant monster!  :P

Anyway its a great image! Thanks for showing all the development across the threads.
It has been eaten.

mhaze

bobbystahr

Love this....a 5 star image!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

choronr

This is a super update Mick. This is the kind of vor/cracks I was looking for; and, your terrain really helps make it come off that way. The steep cliffs and waterfall go hand-in-hand. Might we see that terrain in sharing any time soon?

This is one of those images that must be printed and framed.

Dune

QuoteMight we see that terrain in sharing any time soon?
Only if it doesn't include my level road setup, I'm afraid. I think Mick used that here to get the river level.

mhaze

Precisely.  I'm afraid I won't be sharing the waterfall bit and the terrain is a complex of simple shaders and other horrors that are not translatable to other scenes, sorry :'(

bobbystahr

Quote from: mhaze on August 14, 2014, 05:07:48 AM
Precisely.  I'm afraid I won't be sharing the waterfall bit and the terrain is a complex of simple shaders and other horrors that are not translatable to other scenes, sorry :'(

s'awright Mick...gives us a level to aim at.....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

choronr

Thank you Mick and Ulco. Your works continue to be inspirational.