waterfall

Started by Nacer Eddine, October 17, 2014, 09:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacer Eddine

i know its not easy to do it
but id like to do it for the first time
hope i will get something !!!!

so, What's the best method to do it ?
and what's the best way to get it more realistic.

i think it's with paint shader , isn't it ?

so what is the steps ?
thank's

I hope one day I will get something like

https://www.google.ca/search?newwindow=1&hl=fr&biw=1055&bih=748&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=waterfall+hd&oq=waterfall+hd&gs_l=img.3..0.12639.13635.0.14110.3.3.0.0.0.0.285.592.0j2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.56.img..0.3.592.eDo_1RIbQJA

or my be volcano.

Nacer Eddine

Quote from: Nacer Eddine on October 17, 2014, 09:05:18 AM
i know its not easy to do it
but id like to do it for the first time
hope i will get something !!!!

so, What's the best method to do it ?
and what's the best way to get it more realistic.

i think it's with paint shader , isn't it ?

so what is the steps ?
thank's

I hope one day I will get something like

https://www.google.ca/search?newwindow=1&hl=fr&biw=1055&bih=748&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=waterfall+hd&oq=waterfall+hd&gs_l=img.3..0.12639.13635.0.14110.3.3.0.0.0.0.285.592.0j2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.56.img..0.3.592.eDo_1RIbQJA

or my be volcano.

so volcano, or waterfall ?
but for what i need , is to start this paint shader

Nacer Eddine

my first step until now (for volcano scene)
i have started with paint shader

what the next step ?

Nacer Eddine

my scene for waterfall

Dune

My suggestion would be to use the search function and read all old threads regarding waterfalls (as I did); you will get a lot of information.

bla bla 2

Hum, tu mets un surface layer avec un watershader plus le painted et ca devrais faire, l'affaire.

Si, j'ai bien compris. :D

Hannes

Btw what about doing one thing at a time? One thread for a waterfall, one thread for a volcano.
You seem to do hundreds of things at the same time. Why not finishing one image until you're really satisfied and post this one image in the gallery? Not eight half finished images plus an animated slideshow in one thread.
I had to say that and I hope you don't mind. Your images have great potential and you should really work on them until they are really finished.

archonforest

Quote from: Hannes on October 17, 2014, 11:39:27 AM
Btw what about doing one thing at a time? One thread for a waterfall, one thread for a volcano.
You seem to do hundreds of things at the same time. Why not finishing one image until you're really satisfied and post this one image in the gallery? Not eight half finished images plus an animated slideshow in one thread.
I had to say that and I hope you don't mind. Your images have great potential and you should really work on them until they are really finished.

Or with 3 words: Start-Change-Stop.
And have a piece of art front of u.  :)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune