Alone again

Started by choronr, December 28, 2014, 03:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Rectangular noise: http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,9147.0.html .

First, read through this thread from beginning to end; much to be learned here. Yet, it will go beyond these ideas and suggestions in the days ahead as others post their new experimentations. For me, this is one of the best threads at the Planetside forum that I've read. It was started by Hetzen on December 12, 2014 - thanks Jon.
It has to do with rectangular noise and how applying certain function nodes might produce the natural formations we see in nature.

Many thanks to mogn, Hetzen, j meyer, m haze, TU, Dune, dandelO  and many others who presented their input with ideas and files making this experiment possible.   

bobbystahr

Quote from: choronr on December 28, 2014, 03:38:40 PM
Rectangular noise: http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,9147.0.html .

First, read through this thread from beginning to end; much to be learned here. Yet, it will go beyond these ideas and suggestions in the days ahead as others post their new experimentations. For me, this is one of the best threads at the Planetside forum that I've read. It was started by Hetzen on December 12, 2014 - thanks Jon.
It has to do with rectangular noise and how applying certain function nodes might produce the natural formations we see in nature.

Many thanks to mogn, Hetzen, j meyer, m haze, TU, Dune, dandelO  and many others who presented their input with ideas and files making this experiment possible.   

Pretty darned amazing, gonna have to re read that thread; this time with comprehension LOL!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

choronr

pclavett

Very original composition Bob.....love the fact that you put in a human for reference !
The rock certainly catches the eye...the foreground work is awesome !
Excellent and lovely work as usual !
Take care !
Paul

choronr

Thanks Paul. Still struggling for something better.