pondlife3

Started by ADE, March 17, 2015, 03:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADE

dragonfly model added here......took me a while to get it looking somewhat like one. there are X amount of flies in this scene

Lady of the Lake

Love this.  Tis a hot summer day.

Henry Blewer

Agree with our Lady. !00%
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

TheBadger

I really like how shallow the water is, with the rocky-ish bottom. This is a place that seems familiar to me. Even those tall flowering weed plants, we have those all over the place here in the summer (or something exactly like it). You could wade around for hours here looking at all the tiny lifeforms and stay cool in the fresh water.
This is a good summer day with the fam.

At this render quality it looks pretty good. What prevents it from being photo real though? Not that it needs to be. Looks like dream/game/anime quality now, which is plenty enough to put the viewer there. Just asking.
It has been eaten.

Dune

Very nice render. I like the trees and the pool, like Michael says, a very pleasant area to stroll around and watch the tiny stuff (except for the flies). I don't like the ferns though, they're too repetitive somehow.

DocCharly65

Very nice render! Relaxing view!

archonforest

Great stuff!! Love the colors and the atmo. ;)
Agree with Dune about the ferns and the repetition. That called my attention too. Then on the right side those veggies that has some white flower on top...they look very tall for me compare the trees behind no?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

choronr

Ferns tend to proliferate more in shady areas under thick forests of trees and brush and thin out somewhat is the clear areas. You might consider thinning the population of the ferns and replacing with some low growing ground covers.

ADE

I am considering changing the ferns to something else, anyway they are bracken...kind of fern....as for the tall white ones, they are hogweed, that can grow up to 12 feet high (giant hogweed) flowerheads can measure three feet across....I seen these up in Manchester some yrs back

ADE

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Clay