Dunes Mountain Roadway

Started by DannyG, May 01, 2015, 11:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

NWDA special, Dune's Roadway now available for single use for $12.00 / $40.00 for Commercial Use.  This product features 4 comprehensive and complete tgd's with different settings and detailed note files within the network explaining each groups functionality. Tarmac road including lines, worn or patched up if you like, and a gravel road, easily changed from '4 lanes' to a single track.This is a must have for any Terragen user as the techniques gained from this product can be applied in unlimited ways. Stop by the shop and check it out !
http://www.store.nwdastore.com/dunes-mountain-road
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

JoeB

I'm curious if this file, or set of files, is still available for sale somewhere.

WAS

@Dune  probably has it for sure, but I don't think he has a store.

Ulco, you should make a Gumroad for your purchasable projects. It's a really simple platform. I had issues with stuff labelled free, but was later changed to charge only, but that was on the authors. The actual platform is really easy to use, and presents items well on the store page.

Dune

WAS

Just a suggestion, you have some good files, and hey, could be some good change for a PC budget or whatever. I don't want to really discuss income here, but it's definitely more than I expected on what I even have available.

terp

Hello!  New guy here.  I would love to learn about this functionality inside of Terragen, if this could be made available somewhere!  Happy to purchase.  I've been learning a lot from this community.  Thank you!

Dune

Welcome. Haven't seen you before indeed, so why not post some of your work in the image sharing section. Curious to see what you did so far.

Balletdude

Quote from: terp on July 13, 2021, 08:25:58 PMHello!  New guy here.  I would love to learn about this functionality inside of Terragen, if this could be made available somewhere!  Happy to purchase.  I've been learning a lot from this community.  Thank you!
Welcome

There's some excellent resources ere
https://planetside.co.uk/terragen-resources/#
The series of basic tutorials on the top link are also available on the Terratutes youtube page.

can't wait to see what you come up with

Best

simon

best