I need help..................

Started by yossam, May 13, 2015, 07:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

pulling out what little bit of hair I have left. Some opinions what could be causing the waffles............. :o

Exported from Poser as .obj, ran thru Poseray as always. Maps are in the right place, even tried inverse just to check. I have been arguing with someone most of the day about this.............going bald by the minute.  >:(

fleetwood

Has the look of some incorrect image or fractal being used in the opacity area of a default shader in the parts of the object.

yossam

The only thing in the opacity slot is the trans map.  ???

Upon Infinity

Ngons?  Failing that, its gotta be a map problem somewhere.

yossam

This is getting stranger by the minute.................look at the pic below. All the decimation is gone. The only difference between the two.............the last render was a new scene. The first one was using the field row scene from NWDA. Somebody needs to splain this to me.................please.  ???

bobbystahr

Well that's something I've not run into, very weird for sure. Good you got it solved though...nice vines
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

N810

kinda looks like your leaf mask was inverted...  :o
Hmmm... wonder what this button does....

yossam

But why? It works in a new scene, but not with the field row file. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on May 14, 2015, 05:32:46 PM
But why? It works in a new scene, but not with the field row file. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

What kind of file is the scene row file. TG3 or Poser?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

yossam

It was probably made in some version of T2, it has been on NWDA from when Frank was there...........how many years has that been?

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on May 14, 2015, 06:25:42 PM
It was probably made in some version of T2, it has been on NWDA from when Frank was there...........how many years has that been?

Oh OK, I was gonna say post it and I'll see what it does on my box as a control.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

I can't imagine the field rows interfering with an object, so what happens if you add the field rows in the latter scene?