St Mary Lake - V7

Started by Gannaingh, May 20, 2015, 08:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

It's absolutely perfect now! Water is indeed very good, lively and not overdone. Won't you lower the camera just a bit so you can see a small section of shore on the lower rim, enclosing the lake? I miss that, somehow.

DocCharly65

great image !!!

I like every detail.

Kevin F

Beautiful image! So realistic.

Gannaingh

Thank you!

Dune, unfortunately there is a bit of a knoll just in front of the camera's location that blocks out part of the foreground if I lower the camera any more. I could, however, extend the shore to give a similar looking end result.

bobbystahr

Beauty...adding to the shore would be cool but it's great as it stands in my book....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

otakar

Water's definitely improved, yes! I'd like to see more of the shore as well. If you want to keep the camera at the same position you can always lower the terrain just in front of it. Is the green tinge intentional (atmosphere)?

Gannaingh

This is my first attempt at extending the shore blended into the previous image. I want to push it a bit further in the middle so it's not so close to the edge of the picture as well as improving the wildflower variety.

Otakar, if there is a green tint to the atmosphere it is unintentional, since it looks pretty darn blue on my monitor. Pesky RGB values haha.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Yes, I totally agree. Realism Top Notch.

DocCharly65

I thought it couldn't be better - -but it is!!!

kaedorg

Just beautiful. Impressive water surface. 5 stars view.

David

Oshyan

I do find it almost a bit too blue-green. Some minor color adjustment on my end makes it ever so slightly more awesome, but it may just be personal taste. :D

- Oshyan

Tangled-Universe

Very good! :)

Yes, this is (somehow) definitely greenish, but I don't really dislike it.
However, I do wonder how it looks when the sky is deep blue like in a clear sky or when you take a picture with a circular polarizer.

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

fleetwood