Stranded

archonforest

So here it is! ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Quote from: archonforest on August 18, 2015, 09:11:53 AM
So here it is! ;)

Well rendered...sure makes a difference...yer a good dude for doing this...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Hannes

kaedorg

Stranded

So here it is! ;)

Wow!!!! What a difference. I need to fix the stones but I must say, I'm quite happy with that. That really brought out the colors and the shadows. I definitely need a new system just for renders!!!

I can't wait to see it at home. I'm looking on my phone and I know it's not doing it justice.

Edit: Okay, looking at it on the PC.... looks great!! 

Thank You again!!!

archonforest

Quote from: Stranded on August 18, 2015, 01:03:30 PM
So here it is! ;)

Wow!!!! What a difference. I need to fix the stones but I must say, I'm quite happy with that. That really brought out the colors and the shadows. I definitely need a new system just for renders!!!

I can't wait to see it at home. I'm looking on my phone and I know it's not doing it justice.

Thank You again!!!

Welcome! ;)
The colors and shadows were post processed a bit. It is not straight out of TG. That was a bit dull for me so I did some slight modifications. Hope u don't mind that.
BTW well done for the composition. It is definitely a great artwork.

Stranded

Quote from: archonforest on August 18, 2015, 01:19:46 PM
So here it is! ;)

Thank You again!!!

Welcome! ;)
The colors and shadows were post processed a bit. It is not straight out of TG. That was a bit dull for me so I did some slight modifications. Hope u don't mind that.

Don't mind at all. Just let me know what tweaks you made so I learn from it for my next piece.

archonforest

Quote from: Stranded on August 18, 2015, 01:37:03 PM
Quote from: archonforest on August 18, 2015, 01:19:46 PM
So here it is! ;)

Thank You again!!!

Welcome! ;)

Don't mind at all. Just let me know what tweaks you made so I learn from it for my next piece.
Picture was post processed in Photoshop. I only modified the overall tone and the contrast a bit to get rid of the dark haze and get the shadows more rich in black.

Stranded

Excellent work, thanks. I'm never going to want to render on my dual 2 Gig processors again!!! Hahaha

archonforest

Yeah understand. I started with an AMD dual 2Ghz rig. I realized fast that this will not cut it so I found a refurbished monster. This one definitely cutting it :))

Stranded

mhaze

AP

Great job there. I like this a lot.