SIGGRAPH 2015

Started by DannyG, July 15, 2015, 03:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

Representatives from New World Digital Art will be attending SIGGRAPH 2015 in LA. Drop us an email if you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss our products and or on going projects. We're looking forward to seeing you all there.
NWDA
http://s2015.siggraph.org/

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

AP

I went to the site and could not find ticket prices.  ???

Matt

Danny, that's great news :)

Planetside will be there too. We don't have a booth this year, but plan to be around all week. We'd love to meet up with Terragen friends or anyone who's interested in a chat. Just send a message to me, Oshyan, or Planetside to arrange something.

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

DannyG

That is great news, I look forward to seeing the PS crew there, it would also be very nice to see some of the members there as well.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Tangled-Universe

That's really nice :)

I might be in Las Vegas once or twice this year for work (I kid you not).
Would be nice to meet all or some of you guys, if possible.

TheBadger

I am envious of the fact that you guys get to take pleasure trips like this for work. I take comfort in the fact that Cali and the north west will suffer a terrible earthquake SOON. That will teach you to be happy!
It has been eaten.

Dune

Pleasure trips for work is usually restricted to sitting in airplanes, hanging out on airports, listening to cabdrivers, boredom in ugly hotelrooms, and perhaps the occasional outing  ;)

PabloMack

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on July 21, 2015, 07:50:39 AM
I might be in Las Vegas once or twice this year for work (I kid you not).
Would be nice to meet all or some of you guys, if possible.

Looks like it is in Los Angeles and not Las Vegas.

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: Dune on July 22, 2015, 02:59:52 AM
Pleasure trips for work is usually restricted to sitting in airplanes, hanging out on airports, listening to cabdrivers, boredom in ugly hotelrooms, and perhaps the occasional outing  ;)

Haha yes exactly :)

Matt

Connect with Oshyan and me on the SIGGRAPH 2015 Mobile App!

http://s2015.siggraph.org/attendees/siggraph-2015-mobile-app

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

AP

Was this over the last weekend? The site information was a mess and rather vague.

Oshyan

It's actually happening right now. We just got back from the day's sessions and have some evening events as well. It runs through Thursday. If you're in the LA area you can buy a day pass to the exhibition Tue-Thur where you can see in-person all the latest developments and updates from software vendors across the graphics industry, including of course Autodesk, The Foundry, Pixar/Renderman, etc, etc., plus cool VR demos and other stuff.

- Oshyan

TheBadger

Oshyan,
Have you tried VR yet then? Cant imagine you would have a better system to do it on then what they will have there.
It has been eaten.

AP

I mean to go every year. Maybe next year if i'm in the area.