For F@*^ks Sake!

Started by TheBadger, August 03, 2015, 09:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

This just made me sad. I found it on one of the crazy paranoids "news" sites. But even so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZFXkmofgI

Ok, so, I don't take it from this video that it can by its self, describe any number of people other than those in it. But I am of the opinion that there are many many more who would say the same as the imbeciles in this video. :'(
As frightening as it is sad.

Just sad.

Just so god damn sad.

AmeriKa is totally screwed.
It has been eaten.

yossam

Not a clue......................... :o  Sheeple will prevail.

AP

Tell us how you really feel?    :)

efflux

I've seen a lot of these Mark Dice videos. It's completely absurd. There was one where he asked people something about what country the US fought against in the Revolutionary War. Numerous people did not know this when it's the number one key factor in the existence of the USA. If everyone knew that one fact it might wake them up to the fact that the US has re-adopted the British Empire monetary model and that's why the US is so screwed. If you asked this question in Europe I don't think many people people would get it wrong because they know the people of the US escaped European tyranny. Why on earth is anyone with the name Clinton or Bush even taking part in these candidate elections?

efflux

We have similar problems in the UK particularly to do with our constitution which hardly anyone understands but this is by design. Our consitution is completely incompatible with the EU. Our politicians are busy telling the people we have no real constitution when in fact we have a very structured constitution. The queen is supposed to uphold it like the US president but she is another traitor. Have you seen the pictures of our royal family doing the nazi salutes? Nothing further needs to be said and for anyone here from Germany, Hitler was a tool of bankers supported and funded by the likes of the British Royal Family, the Bush family etc. The EU is just another extension of this. Did you notice how the queen visited Germany when the future of Greece was hanging in the balance as part of the EU. If you think this was accident, think again.

efflux

And here's some more about what are called "right honourable gentlemen" in the Houses of Parliament. What is amazing is that this is nothing new. It takes the press 20 years to even talk about it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edward-heath-fixed-jimmy-savile-6220604

Jimmy Saville best mates with Prince Charles.

The difference between Britain and the US is that almost every British government has been totally corrupt and controlled via a system of blackmail but a few US governments weren't. What the American people have forgotten is that the arch enemy of America is still British in origin. Not the British people, our law and constitution but the layer of oligarchy stemming from the British Empire which is now a banking empire.

efflux

We have a Bill Of Rights. Here it is. Read the provisions. it's not as good as the US Bill Of Rights but it hasn't been repealed either:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

Apparently though, we don't have one and a "new" one needs to be written. Do you see why it's being engineered so that the American people become so ignorant of all aspects of the US consitution that they don't even know it exists:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32896923

The key addition is Bill of Rights and "Responsibilites" i.e. you have no rights if you don't like the responsibilities. This is actually to bring it into line with European rights and hence the double speak about problems with the European Convention on Human Rights where again, you actually don't have any real rights at all, if you read the small print.

PabloMack

Quote from: efflux on August 08, 2015, 09:39:31 PMWe have similar problems in the UK particularly to do with our constitution...

I was watching something on TV recently that the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta was being celebrated and they said that Britain has never written a constitution and that the Magna Carta is only equivalent to the American "Bill of Rights".

TheBadger

Quote from: PabloMack on August 09, 2015, 09:58:39 PM
Quote from: efflux on August 08, 2015, 09:39:31 PMWe have similar problems in the UK particularly to do with our constitution...

I was watching something on TV recently that the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta was being celebrated and they said that Britain has never written a constitution and that the Magna Carta is only equivalent to the American "Bill of Rights".

The bill of rights is the first 10 amendments of the constitution.
The bill of rights is the constitution. For f**ks sake!
It has been eaten.