TG 3.3 update problem?

Started by archonforest, August 10, 2015, 02:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archonforest

Is this new update will be available from the PS site?
I cannot update my render pc via the net as I do not have net right now at home but I could download an install file in my work place.
Can someone from PS answer me on this pls? :)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Oshyan

Yes, we've just discovered that our earlier uploads didn't "take" in the website download systems for some reason. We're looking into the problem. Sorry for the issue in the meantime, we'll have it fixed ASAP. If you are a licensed user and need the update immediately, try the Check for Updates function in the application Help menu, or email us at support AT planetside.co.uk and we'll send you the download links.

- Oshyan

archonforest

Quote from: Oshyan on August 10, 2015, 03:21:37 PM
Yes, we've just discovered that our earlier uploads didn't "take" in the website download systems for some reason. We're looking into the problem. Sorry for the issue in the meantime, we'll have it fixed ASAP. If you are a licensed user and need the update immediately, try the Check for Updates function in the application Help menu, or email us at support AT planetside.co.uk and we'll send you the download links.

- Oshyan

Thx Oshyan.
Yes I am a licensed user and I would like to have the update. I sent an email to support for the link. Thx again for your help. :)

Oshyan

We've got a temporary download setup for the free version. Licensed version users should be able to use Check for Updates to get the correct download links, but if you have problems just contact support.

- Oshyan

ewong

I am a licensed TG3.2 C&A user.  Is this a free upgrade?  I checked the website and didn't see it mentioned
on the main page.

Thanks

Ed

archonforest

Quote from: ewong on August 12, 2015, 12:42:07 AM
I am a licensed TG3.2 C&A user.  Is this a free upgrade?  I checked the website and didn't see it mentioned
on the main page.

Thanks

Ed

The PS site is not updated with this upgrade yet. Send an e-mail to here: support@planetside.co.uk and Oshyan will send u the link to download this update. Or if you have internet on your PC that has TG installed on it u can go via the HELP menu and update from there. It is free. ;)

ewong

Quote from: archonforest on August 12, 2015, 05:47:12 AM
The PS site is not updated with this upgrade yet. Send an e-mail to here: support@planetside.co.uk and Oshyan will send u the link to download this update. Or if you have internet on your PC that has TG installed on it u can go via the HELP menu and update from there. It is free. ;)

Ah thanks archonforest!

Ed