NWDA 2016 Theme Challenge Participation Poll

Started by DannyG, December 14, 2015, 07:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in participating in a potential 2016 Theme Challenge

You are interested.
You are not interested

DannyG

We would like to get a feel of how many of you would be interested in entering a potential 2016 theme challenge. There is no firm theme as of yet (we have it narrowed down to 2-3 potential ideas) that said this is just a general question on the amount of interest that is out there before we begin the task of planning a new challenge. Thank you for your time 

Best Regards
Danny
NWDA
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

cyphyr

First! wow.
I've been flying below the radar for a while now. About time to come out of the shadows maybe ... :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

bobbystahr

With TG 3 full I stand a chance of doing something good...I'm all up for that.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

I'm stuck on free version but I'll definitely have a full-spec render done for something like this.

bobbystahr

Quote from: WASasquatch on December 14, 2015, 08:43:55 PM
I'm stuck on free version but I'll definitely have a full-spec render done for something like this.

Free is not too shabby...I had TG2Full and still only worked in TG3 Free till I had an early Santa/late Birthday pressie pop up.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Quote from: bobbystahr on December 14, 2015, 08:49:51 PM
Quote from: WASasquatch on December 14, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Free is not too shabby...I had TG2Full and still only worked in TG3 Free till I had an early Santa/late Birthday pressie pop up.

I really do hope to afford it some time soon. I am stuck at very tough cross roads, working until I fall, or declaring myself disabled and getting less then 200 a month for the rest of my life and not be able to legally work.

ADE

Dune

Hannes

mhaze

masonspappy

Dune

If anybody wants to participate, don't forget to hit the poll (once!)