Towers of rock

Started by inkydigit, January 11, 2016, 06:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetwood

Intriguing structures. Curious about render times. Normal or long ?

AP

I see no evidence of the Erosion shader being used here. Very neat rock structures none the less.

inkydigit

Quote from: TheBadger on January 14, 2016, 03:25:41 PM
Was the new erosion being used here? And if no, what happens to the forms if applied?
I keep coming back to this image because there are some things happening that could really be applied to lots of other similar purposes and am just curious about the erosion shader on forms like this.
Hi M,
I like you, am on a Mac.... :)
Soooooo, I am looking forward to seeing what happens too!
:))
J

inkydigit

Quote from: fleetwood on January 14, 2016, 03:35:55 PM
Intriguing structures. Curious about render times. Normal or long ?
Thanks... I can't quite remember ... I may dig this out again to see... It generates some cool shapes, but they can be a bit unruly!
I'll keep you posted...
J

inkydigit

Quote from: Chris on January 14, 2016, 07:13:44 PM
I see no evidence of the Erosion shader being used here. Very neat rock structures none the less.
Nope no erosion... :)
Thanks for the comment....
J

inkydigit

Quote from: DocCharly65 on January 14, 2016, 08:36:03 AM
Quote from: bobbystahr on January 11, 2016, 11:30:17 AM
There are many, maybe all, of my friends who have no idea what Terragen is Ulco; and I have a need to blow their minds on a regular basis, hee hee hee

I am absolutely in your opinion.
Some years ago I just deleted my facebook account just to check if it works... Too lazy to create a new one. On the other side - this peace and beautiful silence on my PCs  ;)...  Perhaps throughout the started year... Or a little low budget homepage.

Nice rocks, Jason!  :)
Cheers Doc!
J