Prairie Sky with Easy Cloud from T4 beta

Started by zaxxon, July 03, 2016, 01:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxxon

My earlier Prairie terrain with the new beta 'Easy Cloud' set up. I'll post the cloud set-up in the file sharing area if anyone's curious about the settings. I think this part of the T4 beta is a nice step towards making the program a bit easier to use, and it'll be interesting to see what the folks here come up with.

Dune

AP

That looks very nice. The clouds fit quite well into that prairie landscape. Speaking of the Easy Cloud, from what I read over the release notes, it will continue to be improved on. Maybe a towering Cumulonimbus setting and wispy Cirrus. That would be very generous if you could post your settings.

mhaze

Nice clouds! A mask input for easy clouds would useful too. Release notes? where?

Matt

They are included in the Docs folder after installing the program. However, I've just now posted a copy here:

http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,21732.0.html

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

mhaze

bobbystahr

Quote from: zaxxon on July 03, 2016, 01:36:19 AM
My earlier Prairie terrain with the new beta 'Easy Cloud' set up. I'll post the cloud set-up in the file sharing area if anyone's curious about the settings. I think this part of the T4 beta is a nice step towards making the program a bit easier to use, and it'll be interesting to see what the folks here come up with.

As a prairie dweller, fantastic...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

yossam

Hey zaxxon, I would like to see your settings. I played around with it last night a little bit, wasn't really impressed. I'm pretty sure that was my fault... ::)

bobbystahr

Quote from: zaxxon on July 03, 2016, 01:36:19 AM
. I'll post the cloud set-up in the file sharing area if anyone's curious about the settings. .

Yes please kind sir....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

dorianvan

Very nice prairie and clouds! I would blue up the sky some, but this is a great image, not unlike parts of southern Idaho I was just driving through.
-Dorian

Jo Kariboo

The picture is very realistic with this beautiful sky. The soil could be more defined unless the lack of sharpness is voluntary.