Hideout

Started by yossam, July 13, 2016, 04:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

This was a freebie on ShareCG................it's all about the same color. Gonna have to do something about that.  ;)

luvsmuzik

I am sure you will improve it, however labeled "hideout"....it is what it is. Great rocks and colors that blend to camouflage. I wonder if you just turned the power of the sun down 1 level? I do like the starburst effect and reflection though. Looks good at full size viewing.

DocCharly65

I love the mood with this emarald colored water!

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

yossam

May be awhile b4 I get back to this. I'm doing some work for my Dr. She has a 4 yr. old boy that loves airplanes, and she is wanting pics big enough to put on his bedroom wall. I am rendering at 3600X2400 for a test right now.............this could take some time.  ???

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on July 16, 2016, 11:27:59 AM
May be awhile b4 I get back to this. I'm doing some work for my Dr. She has a 4 yr. old boy that loves airplanes, and she is wanting pics big enough to put on his bedroom wall. I am rendering at 3600X2400 for a test right now.............this could take some time.  ???
I'm guessing the map worked by the fact you're rendering large?

Oh now i see the timeline...that was pre our conversation...ooops.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

yossam

That was for another pic Bobby. The first one I'm rendering is an A-380 with Korean Air livery and it may be done sometime tomorrow. I've got another rendering smaller for the next one while the big one is taking it's time. Get the kinks worked out with it and it gets the enlargement. I'm just using 4 cores for each pic so it don't put a strain on my cpu.  ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on July 16, 2016, 06:08:00 PM
That was for another pic Bobby. The first one I'm rendering is an A-380 with Korean Air livery and it may be done sometime tomorrow. I've got another rendering smaller for the next one while the big one is taking it's time. Get the kinks worked out with it and it gets the enlargement. I'm just using 4 cores for each pic so it don't put a strain on my cpu.  ;)

The yellow tip it put on the prop blur was OK ? I tried greying it and for an unpainted prop that worked well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

yossam

Yep it was fine...................... ;D

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on July 16, 2016, 07:15:55 PM
Yep it was fine...................... ;D

Good trick eh? a combo of Ulco and Jochen's input, Ulco started me off and Jochen straightened me out.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New