Started by AP, August 24, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalwalt

Terragen 3 creative + animation license
WorldMachine
3Dcoat

radix

N-drju

I don't get any of the science behind this stuff... but thank you for sharing. :)
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

luvsmuzik

#17 scaled and textured...I hooked it to a surface layer.
Thanks again!

sboerner

Arriving very late to this thread after taking an extended (and involuntary) break from Terragen for several months. Too many other projects. I'm interested in seeing these functions but the original Dropbox link appears to be broken. If someone could repost or send via PM I would be much obliged. Thanks.

Steve

AP

Quote from: sboerner on November 05, 2017, 08:40:09 PM
Arriving very late to this thread after taking an extended (and involuntary) break from Terragen for several months. Too many other projects. I'm interested in seeing these functions but the original Dropbox link appears to be broken. If someone could repost or send via PM I would be much obliged. Thanks.

Steve

I can upload the same files in the File Sharing board directly. After I find those files, I will upload them.

sboerner

QuoteI can upload the same files in the File Sharing board directly. After I find those files, I will upload them.

Much appreciated, thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

KlausK

I have the archive right here, if you don`t mind. Not the formerly included pdf. Too big to upload here.
Cheers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

bobbystahr

Quote from: KlausK on November 06, 2017, 07:52:25 PM
I have the archive right here, if you don`t mind. Not the formerly included pdf. Too big to upload here.
Cheers, Klaus

heh heh heh, y just beat me to the punch Klaus
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

sboerner

QuoteI have the archive right here, if you don`t mind. Not the formerly included pdf. Too big to upload here.
Cheers, Klaus

Thank you, Klaus. Appreciate you reposting it here. No worries about the PDF. This will give me something to do for the next few weeks!

AP

Cheers, Klaus

No, by all means. Thank you.

luvsmuzik

Quote from: AP on November 06, 2017, 10:21:24 PM
Cheers, Klaus

No, by all means. Thank you.