Can you hear me now?

Started by yossam, September 03, 2016, 06:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

Cosmic Cellular was going to have somebodies testes over this and he had to make sure they were not his. He only had six and needed every one of them. Due to faulty equipment or the fact that his depth perception was ruined after the blood vessel ruptured in his middle eye from toking on some wicked Galactic ganja............they warn about holding your breath too long...........that carrier signal should have never been broadcast in the direction it was. That part of the solar system was off limits and always had been.................now "They" were going to start sending signals back as well as those pesky little things that fly around looking for signs of "life". God forbid they actually learn how to travel to the stars one day.............then it will all be over. For now he had to protect the family jewels................. :-\

masonspappy

Dune

Hannes

I'd like to smoke what you were smoking... ;)

DocCharly65

When can I get the complete book in german language?  ;D

luvsmuzik

Does Stephen King know about you? ;D

Great atmosphere! etc...

Oshyan

For some reason I really love this. The colors are fantastic, remind me of early Star Wars concept art (Ralph McQuarrie), but the subtlety of the actual shot (the heavy haze, the framing, the ship mostly submerged in haze and just glinting through it) reminds me of perhaps Ridley Scott, Blade Runner or Alien-esque look. Very, very cool!

- Oshyan

AP

The atmospheric depth and colors do look fantastic there. The concept of a lone outpost among the rigid terrain and thick haze calls of a more classic/retro sci-fi theme.

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

fleetwood

Good story.
Like the choice of colors and the receding shades of the mountain ridges.

bobbystahr

Awesome render...waiting for the movie....the back story really moves this image along and I agree with Hannes...sounds medical in strength!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist