Quirk in TG4

Started by bobbystahr, September 09, 2016, 11:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

So...put together a little scene (see attached) and was checking the render as it went and part way in it minimized itself and no matter what I did I couldn't get the image back on top so I could save it even when the render finished. Had to rescue this image from auto output. Anyone ever have that happen...a first for me.
Any how here's the image which plays with the new blooms with the sun behind the camera and a very thin no Density shader cloud as an atmosphere. I really like the look this gets. Glad I could rescue it. The jungle plants are the freebie XFROG palms that come with the program and the Moss is AP's
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Strange. What operating system are you on Bobby? Let us know if you find a way to reproduce this issue consistently.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Win 10 pro...and it hasn't reappeared. I have since updated my video drivers so that may have been the problem....or this old box is just dying.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

ajcgi

That's an irritating bug for sure. When I first used Softimage it used to do that to me. Now 3d Equalizer does it. It's a constant source of amusement/pain. ;)