Slope on the side?

Started by bla bla 2, September 10, 2016, 07:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bla bla 2

Bonjour, serait-ce possible de créer une pente sur le côté ? (Comme à l'image aux virages en cercles.)

A l'interieur c'est le niveau de la pente bas et en extérieur la pente vers le haut ?

Hello, is it possible to create a slope on the side? (As to the image at turns in circles.)

In the inside it is the level of the bottom slope and outer slope upward ?

Dune

I would say add a simple shape just north of the round part and give it a gradient, then use that to displace all.

bla bla 2

I thought adding a crater but it's harder, I think.

you put in what position the crater?

Dune

That would probably also do it, but with the simple shape you can stretch it if needed.
Kind of like this, where the center is where the white is and the black is the outer edge. Very soft 100% gradient smooth step or so, see what that does.

bla bla 2

I give you the file, I do not see how you say, I feel lost with my nodes.

Dune

I don't see how this would make a circuit, it's all black. Don't you have a tgd where it's working?

bla bla 2

Voilà. :)

Dune

I changed some stuff to make it simpler. I hope this is what you need. Old version of TG, but that's the only one that runs on this online 32-bit XP version.

EDIT: here's what you can do with this  ;)

bla bla 2

Cool, Ulco. Thank you verymuch.  :D

bla bla 2

Maybe I ask too ^^ but there it to you way to hide some simple shape ? ;D

Dune

I wouldn't know what your question is, Bastien. Don't understand it. Try French  ;)

bla bla 2

Il y a moyen de cacher une partie du tracer que vous avez fais ? En gardant le virage ?

Dune

Hiding a part of the circuit? If that's what you mean, yes; you can use a black simple shape (uncheck the edge color to be sure) between the warp shader and the mask input of the surface layer. Or a (color=black) surface shader just there (with the warp shader output going to the surface shader's input), the black surface shader masked by a white simple shape, or any other masking method (PF, painted, image map).
Would that be working for you?