Quadspinner's GeoGlyph 2 Coming Soon!

Started by DannyG, September 17, 2016, 07:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

QS is putting the finishing touches on GeoGlyph 2, anyone who may have experimented with GeoGlyph 1 either with the community version or a full version realize how powerful this plug-in is for WMachine, Have a look at the preview video of Version 2 and see what a Game Changer this is for WM. Not just with additional Macros but it's UI is fully integrated giving WM a fresh new look and feel. They have some nice sales going as well for Version 1 with a free upgrade to Version 2, so if you are interested have a look

http://www.quadspinner.com/
http://www.quadspinner.com/GeoGlyph/Gallery
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

zaxxon

Quadspinner is really breathing new life into an already powerful application, thanks for the update Danny!

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

zaxxon

Yes, truly a 'Game Changer' given WM's lack of recent updates. Dax Pandhi is an amazing guy and has accomplished a very brilliant feat; on someone else's program to boot! Any idea when the release date will be?

DannyG

I have had the privilege of testing this for the past 2 weeks or so, and boy .. its a whole new animal. There's an open public beta that started yesterday for owners of GeoGlyph 1. Version 2 will be released in a few weeks.

http://www.quadspinner.com/geoglyph/
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

Urantia Jerry

Having used Geoglyph 1 in the past, I jumped at the chance to get the special price for an upgrade to GG2.  Anyone who uses World Machine that has not tried GG, you should do so - if even only the free version - I believe you would not regret it.  :D

Dune

Is this 'GeoGlyph 2.0 Community'  the one to get?

zaxxon

Looks like the "Community" version is limited to 1025 X 1025 resolution. For my purposes that's too little, but it might be fine with some additional work in TG. The price is right though! The "Indie" version is capped at 4096 X 4096, which is a very workable resolution and currently priced at $80. The "Professional" allows use with all available versions of World Machine (unlike Community and Indie), which is a fairly big deal imo. For WM users Geoglyph  has to be a considered the upgrade that hasn't happened since Stephan Schmidt has apparently stopped new developments.

yossam

I been playing with the latest release candidate and it is a huge improvement in WM and well worth the $$$ IMO.  :)

bobbystahr

Impressive pricing as well. Less than an upgrade to TG which in itself is most affordable for lower versions. Seriously considering this as $210.00 Am. is a very good price for the horsepower you get. Gonna try the free one first of course cuz I may not grok it...I seem to be having a problem with 'getting it' in some programs lately. Thanks for the head's up Danny.

Hmmmm, guess y gotta wait for the free one as well cuz I could only add it to my wishlist or cart with no download button...unless I missed something.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Urantia Jerry

The Indie version is what I bought at first and I loved it.  Going to GG2 Pro did cost me about $180, but I am sure I will be most happy with the upgrade, and the enhanced resolution that it affords.

Shigawire

This looks amazing! I'm an owner of Geoglyph 1.0 as well.. What is the rebate we get for 2.0?

DannyG

Quote from: Shigawire on October 28, 2016, 09:58:43 AM
This looks amazing! I'm an owner of Geoglyph 1.0 as well.. What is the rebate we get for 2.0?

Yes there are discounts for upgrades until the 31st of Oct http://store.quadspinner.com/ Its worth every penny
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

Shigawire

It's rather worrying / alarming that Stephen Schmitt has been incognito for  nearly a year... which doesn't bode well for World Machine.

But GeoGlyph 2 deserves the $$$ - bought it now.

DannyG

GeoGlyph2 & TG v4
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com