Bill Bones last photo

Started by Agura Nata, September 23, 2016, 03:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Bill Bones last photo ...

Not everything that comes from above must be good,
especially if grid boxes are.

Suddenly there was a metallic sound than the surreal part crashed first to Bill Bones head then to the ground ...
The box is doing better than Bill , she has not apologized ...

...that was very rude of the surreal Share! ;)

I still said, ... leave the thing in silence , but Bill did not care , he put his foot against the trunk and screamed :
You're disturbing the beautiful scenery you stupid fruit tree, go home !!

The thing briefly wobbled , then my old friend Bill Bones was below the mesh crate , ... he just said ... crap!..
TG 3.3 / Objects from Blender
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

fleetwood

Very nice one, too bad about poor old Bill.

Agura Nata

Quote from: fleetwood on September 23, 2016, 04:49:01 PM
Very nice one, too bad about poor old Bill.

Yes , Bill was a good friend, but he should not have hit against the thing and even call to:
... Well you Strangely apple tree , you disturb the landscape ....

... Klooonck ... !!!!!!

Bill ? .... silence .....

Thanks a lot!
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

luvsmuzik

Lots of talent here. I mess with Blender as well, following tutorials I find. All my objects are simple, simple, simple. I wondered if you had tried to use one of those cubes with a light source inside to project spooky shadows in a night scene? I tried a sphere with deleted faces to make shapes, and got some interesting results.

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on September 24, 2016, 09:50:18 AM
Lots of talent here. I mess with Blender as well, following tutorials I find. All my objects are simple, simple, simple. I wondered if you had tried to use one of those cubes with a light source inside to project spooky shadows in a night scene? I tried a sphere with deleted faces to make shapes, and got some interesting results.

Thank you much!
That would test out interesting, thanks for the suggestion!
In TG I have placed in a glass pyramid, a ball, this I cut with opacity by texture and lit from the inside, looks cool too :-)
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"