NWDA help anyone?

Started by archonforest, September 27, 2016, 04:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archonforest

Hey guys,

Just bought something from NWDA and received a PDF file with a link. The link goes to a page where I have to type in a password. Now I have no clue what password is this. Does anybody can help me what is going on and what password it can be?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune

I think you should address this to Danny at NWDA. He'll read it here though.

archonforest

Quote from: Dune on September 28, 2016, 04:04:37 AM
I think you should address this to Danny at NWDA. He'll read it here though.
Yeah I did that and the issue was resolved with a direct link. :)

Dune

DannyG

I am reworking the store section so things at the shop will be a bit intermittent for another day or so. Lots to do on the backend.

In the future use the Contact Us page on NWDA site, or email me danny@NWDAstore.com. Posting a customer support question here is not the best way to get support.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

archonforest

Quote from: Danny on September 28, 2016, 06:41:05 PM
I am reworking the store section so things at the shop will be a bit intermittent for another day or so. Lots to do on the backend.
In the future use the Contact Us page on NWDA site, or email me danny@NWDAstore.com. Posting a customer support question here is not the best way to get support.
I was not looking for support here Danny but just wanted to know from other guys what is that password protected place I arrived so I might figure out what password I have to apply. It looked like dropbox but my dropbox pass did not worked and I though I doin something wrong.

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

archonforest