The radar trees of fjordach

Started by Agura Nata, September 29, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

In the east of the coast of Dragon Land, where there are many lakes and abstract rock where thin dragongrass climbing.
You can see, there are strange formations of antennas trees the cohabitation with small Dragons.
The antennas search the prey in the sky and the dragons capture them and share them with the radar trees.

Of course, was accidentally also often an adventurer as lunch  ;) ;D

Sometimes you can see near the antennas also VIVA or SKY TV in a water puddle, so tell stories anyway the adventures that it survived.

TG 3 free, Objects from Blender, cutting by opacity / texture
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dragonfire on September 29, 2016, 08:36:10 AM
Sometimes you can see near the antennas also VIVA or SKY TV in a water puddle, so tell stories anyway the adventures that it survived.

Since I have Terragen, I am thinking about quitting my SKY TV account... can't remember when I watched any of their channels last time. But if I can get one of these trees...   ;D

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on September 30, 2016, 03:14:46 AM
Quote from: Dragonfire on September 29, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

Since I have Terragen, I am thinking about quitting my SKY TV account... can't remember when I watched any of their channels last time. But if I can get one of these trees...   ;D

Gladly I will bring an antenna tree for you from my next trip, have a nice weekend!
"Live and Learn!"