The Dark Tower

Started by yossam, October 02, 2016, 09:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

Too much Stephen King lately................. :)

zaxxon

Dune

Mysterious, and clouds are a beauty.

N-drju

Somewhat Tolkien-ish I would say.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

mhaze

Kadri

Nice. I like the ground and clouds especially.

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

yossam

If anyone is interested, I'll post the cloud setup in file sharing. Be forewarned.................it will be slow to render. Took about 10 hours on my machine.......... ???

Kadri

Quote from: yossam on October 03, 2016, 11:29:20 AM
...it will be slow to render. Took about 10 hours on my machine.......... ???

Only the clouds?

yossam

What else do you want? The terrain is from Geoglyph via World Machine, and the "stones" are from file sharing with some additions from myself.  :P

Kadri

Quote from: yossam on October 03, 2016, 12:22:41 PM
What else do you want? The terrain is from Geoglyph via World Machine, and the "stones" are from file sharing with some additions from myself.  :P

Oh! No..no! Was the cloud part only that took so long to render i meant?  ;D
Your computer is quite a fast one as i remember.

yossam

I only had 8 cores active when rendering, if I let TG have all 16 I can't do anything else without a lot of lag. Have you ever seen Little Shop of Horrors? "Feed me Seymore".............TG must be a silicon addict. The clouds took about 9.5 hours, from the horizon down took about 30 minutes.  :)

Sorry I misunderstood................. :-[

Kadri

Quote from: yossam on October 03, 2016, 01:15:11 PM
...The clouds took about 9.5 hours, from the horizon down took about 30 minutes.  :)

:)

luvsmuzik

The clouds do seem to render really slow on my pc as well, so I clouds render in down time. Exceptionally frustrating when auto update kicks it off.

This render is picture perfect...awesome!