Article: The Right Tool(s) for the Job

Started by Kadri, October 19, 2016, 01:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Interesting and very right; I know plenty  (well, a few) people who buy all sorts of 'tools' and never made a decent piece of work. Like camera's, film camera's and such, better and better stuff, but no output.

Kadri

Quote from: Dune on October 20, 2016, 01:26:12 AM
Interesting and very right; I know plenty  (well, a few) people who buy all sorts of 'tools' and never made a decent piece of work. Like camera's, film camera's and such, better and better stuff, but no output.

Yes Ulco. There are some guys who have this or that software and go from forum to forum but hardly post any work. Forum addicts :)

TheBadger

100 pieces made of dried noodles & glue is better than just 8 good portfolio images!
Ask any gallery or employer, they'll tell you just get daz, it's free.
It has been eaten.

Kadri

Quote from: TheBadger on October 20, 2016, 09:51:28 PM
100 pieces made of dried noodles & glue is better than just 8 good portfolio images!
Ask any gallery or employer, they'll tell you just get daz, it's free.

Not quite sure how to interpret that Michael     ;D

Kadri

Aaaah! It just came apparent to me.
I wasn't thinking about you when i wrote the post about forum addicts  ;D

TheBadger

Lol  ;D

Well I still have not committed to a main package. So the article complaining about people who buy everything was something to have a feeling about.

I'm only addicted here. Couldn't care less about the rest of the Internet. So fortunetly this is the entirety of my weirdness ::)
It has been eaten.

Kadri

Your weirdness is a little absent lately. Come here more often as before Michael  :D

zaxxon

Interesting read. I think that this skipping around and not producing is a common human behaviour. My example is guitar players who are always getting new guitars to improve their playing. I've seen and heard some amazing performances by fine players on 'bad' instruments.  Another of the writers 's points was staying loyal to an app that works for you rather then jumping from app to app. But rather expand your understanding of your current app, and seek addons to expand the toolset of that app.

Michael, I'd love to see some more of your stuff, but whenever that is, that's cool. 

TheBadger

8)
Lobby Matt to get tg to run on my phone and I will.otherwise just comments from the gallery for my part for a time.  :'(
It has been eaten.

Dune

TheBadger

Want to see what happens this month with apples new stuff. Then depending on what is said I'll look into the link oshyan provided. Maybe a month or two. Pretty terrified of buying something not exactly right.
Same for soft too. Keep waiting for one thing or another to improve... Sigh
It has been eaten.

Kadri

Quote from: TheBadger on October 22, 2016, 11:39:34 AM
... Pretty terrified of buying something not exactly right.
Same for soft too. Keep waiting for one thing or another to improve... Sigh

You know that never ends  :)