cubus cum armis multis

Started by Agura Nata, November 01, 2016, 12:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

"cubus cum armis multis"

Mesh Export from Mandelbulb 3D to TG 3
"Live and Learn!"

masonspappy

A cube with many appendages, Eh? ( I failed several years of Latin in high school ) :P

DocCharly65

Quote from: masonspappy on November 02, 2016, 12:52:11 PM
A cube with many appendages, Eh? ( I failed several years of Latin in high school ) :P

I must admit that my latin teacher was right: I'll need latin in my live - at least today in the TG forum ;D ;D
Nice textures  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 03, 2016, 04:42:41 AM
Quote from: masonspappy on November 02, 2016, 12:52:11 PM

I must admit that my latin teacher was right: I'll need latin in my live - at least today in the TG forum ;D ;D
Nice textures  :)

You're right!
Thank you
I had Latin lessons in Google  ;)
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

In my high school, I don't think you could even take biology 101 without Latin. That all changed a few years later, too many genus apperatus, LOL.

What I mean is this. While the doctor who fixes you no doubt studied Latin; the mechanic or technician who fixes the doctor's car, scooter, bus, taxi, bicycle or whatever convenience, may not have. Does that make any of them more capable or ineligible to take a class? To say nothing about another thousand or so service industries.....

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on November 04, 2016, 04:01:30 PM
In my high school, I don't think you could even take biology 101 without Latin. That all changed a few years later, too many genus apperatus, LOL.

What I mean is this. While the doctor who fixes you no doubt studied Latin; the mechanic or technician who fixes the doctor's car, scooter, bus, taxi, bicycle or whatever convenience, may not have. Does that make any of them more capable or ineligible to take a class? To say nothing about another thousand or so service industries.....

There I am full of your opinion my friend  :D
"Live and Learn!"