TG in documentary

Started by Dune, November 08, 2016, 10:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Something I worked on. Dutch, I'm afraid, and the TG bit is near the end (starting at 5.53): https://vimeo.com/190277044

masonspappy

I suppose that would be the part labeled "animatiebeeld"?

zaxxon

Wonderful work Ulco! It's great to see TG used and integrated so beautifully into the video. Watching the 'native' environment roll by we can really see the influences of your surroundings on your Art. Bravo!

luvsmuzik

Are they proposing and island nature preserve? We have such areas here and the eagle population has soared so to speak. Now photography a tour venue a few times a year.

Great stuff!

fleetwood

Dune

Thanks guys. Yes, it's the 'animatiebeeld'. I wouldn't have put it in, but well... I also wouldn't have enhanced the colors (which they did) of the render I submitted, as they are a bit too stark in relation to the whole film, it's not very well integrated in color/hue sense. I guess they wanted to expressly show what would be new.
And indeed, that's the idea, taking accumulated mud from the bottom, which is way too much and create islands with it, to benefit nature (and humans).
The hardest part was to locate the camera and do the angle such that my renders fitted the (drone) photo of the area (which I had to comp from to not well alligned photo's by the way, to get the panorama; there's a part missing, but who'd see except for the locals).
The low shot with the egrets was just for fun and not well done at all, but they used it. Well....

Dune

Hannes

Great work, Ulco. I think, your part isn't too oversaturated, just a bit. Looks great!

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram