Terragen Featured Artist wanted ASAP

Started by plugsnpixels, November 23, 2016, 02:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugsnpixels

I am wrapping up my latest Plugs 'N Pixels PDF ezine, which includes features about Terragen 4 and NWDA packs as well as various Photoshop-compatible plug-ins.

In every issue I have a Featured Artist page (see back issues here for examples).

For this issue I am looking for someone who can apply artsy Topaz plug-in effects to their own TG renders. If you don't already have these plug-ins, get free 30-day trials here. I recommend Texture Effects, Impression and/or Adjust for my request (see attached example using Texture Effects; TG original at top).

If this opportunity interests you, please contact me (mike at plugsandpixels dotcom) and either attach lo-res versions of a few samples of your work or refer me to the images posted online. I will choose an artist or artists and in return publish a very brief description of your workflow, bio and link to your personal or business website if desired.

Thanks in advance!
Free digital imaging ezine
www.plugsandpixels.com

plugsnpixels

Thanks Jo, that's the untouched original ;-)

If any of you wish to offer straight unretouched TG renders of your original work, I'm open to that too.
Free digital imaging ezine
www.plugsandpixels.com