The picture was too friendly Wip

Started by Agura Nata, December 22, 2016, 01:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Now I have given myself so much trouble, Mesh export of Makehuman and Mandelbulb 3D to Blender and Terragen 4 free.
Then I realize that the landscape is too bright and cheerful.
My wife feemale Dragon, however, likes it because it has much contrast  ;)  ;)

will climb up our mountain (Dragonhill) and meditate until I find a solution ...
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Dragonfallscreek" a possibility with it further.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Friends of mine, the picture should stand by itself, so I'll have to look for a new part for my surreal picture, however it will be, until Easter.  ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

new picture :-)
"Live and Learn!"

masonspappy

You know, once I get past that feeling of "watching late-night apocalyptic science fiction movie while drinking rum and taking too much medication",   the last image looks pretty cool.

DocCharly65

Agura Nata

Quote from: masonspappy on December 24, 2016, 05:17:49 AM
You know, once I get past that feeling of "watching late-night apocalyptic science fiction movie while drinking rum and taking too much medication",   the last image looks pretty cool.

a happy night and thank you  :D
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Tinker Toys and Legos did not have these parts when I was a child either. Again fantastic!
Quote from: Dragonfire on December 26, 2016, 03:07:35 PM

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on December 29, 2016, 07:26:48 AM
Tinker Toys and Legos did not have these parts when I was a child either. Again fantastic!
Quote from: Dragonfire on December 26, 2016, 03:07:35 PM

Yes! smile :-)

Thank`s my friend!
"Live and Learn!"