the surreal trees of Fjordach

Started by Agura Nata, June 16, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Time again something to tinker and wait for new ideas for my different Project ;)

Terragen 4, Blender 2.78
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The surreal trees of Fjordach, they look like antennae and a steady silent whisper surrounds these strange creatures.
High above the glittering Kaway lake, at the rocky mountain peaks,
the antenna trees watch over the blue glow of Fjordach, which only occurs here at high altitude.
Tiny glass spheres sparkle in blue snow, which when melted as a spice serves to transform souls in soul stones.
Only the brotherhood of light is justified in this ritual, and if secretly thieves are to create the precious substance,
the antenna trees produce a penetrating sound that paralyzes the intruders until a knight of light takes them into custody.

So the fog of Dragonland continues to float around this secret region with its precious treasures,
of which only a few know and a whisper wind blows over the blue glow,
stroked by the last rays of the sun behind Fjordach's mountain peaks ...

A. Reiss 2017
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

DocCharly65

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"The Seher"

Because I was working on, I changed the object and added a modified fractal element.

Sierpinski Mesh export from Mandelbulb 3D to Blender. Modefication of the Sierpinski in wire cube.and construction of the other objects in Blender. Render in Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Nice object asd nice foreground terrain.

What I would change: The sharp mountains in the background and the blurry clouds are not really in harmony... perhaps a little bit mor work on sharoer clouds or leave away the big background mountains?

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on June 18, 2017, 10:52:38 AM
Nice object asd nice foreground terrain.

What I would change: The sharp mountains in the background and the blurry clouds are not really in harmony... perhaps a little bit mor work on sharoer clouds or leave away the big background mountains?

Thanks a lot and You're right!

I am after the rendering in acceptable size also noticed the mountains do not fit properly. I will look at the next time better on the mountains in the background and thanks for the tip Doc!
But it should look surreal, but there are other ways to lead the goal, if then equally extreme ;)
"Live and Learn!"