Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

dorianvan

You need a bench if you're going to do romance. I like the pink trees and atmo, but change the dark gravel road to something brighter like white gravel. Or scrap the road and make a canal with a romantic gondola ride for two.
-Dorian

Dune

Dorian is right, light gravel, bench, a few people (couple) strolling, straighter kept borders, (much) more flowers in grass, and move cam a bit to right and rotate left, so you see where the path is heading. Rest is great.

inkydigit

Fragrant render Bobby, if only scratch and sniff!
Love the pink shade, adds a lovely mood! :)

DocCharly65

Great Bobby!

Some little improvements as Dune suggested could make it perfect - but anyway beautiful already now!

DannyG

You're defiantly on to something here Bobby
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Thanks for all the input. Twas but a doodle but now seems worth developing. The tree is one of the XFROG freebies
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Here's a lo res test but I really need good characters...I'd ideally like a couple billing and cooing in a sitting position on that becnh rather than a miffed mistress when her gold mine can't get away from wifey and she has to sit on this uncomfortable bench waiting for him to show. any offers for a collaboration? I can send the bench if needed.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

dorianvan

-Dorian

bobbystahr

Quote from: dorianvan on June 25, 2017, 02:03:08 AM
I like it.

Thanks Dorian, but it needed a back story; too bad I couldn't find a better walking man.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

I like it too, but it could also be a 'pick up zone' with that dame on the bench ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on June 25, 2017, 02:16:45 AM
I like it too, but it could also be a 'pick up zone' with that dame on the bench ;)

Well...she is his mistress if you read the supplied back story so you're sorta correct heh heh heh. I suspect she was designed as a sexy secretary as if you saw her closer you'd see she has a pad of paper on her raised left knee and a pencil in her right hand and she has no underwear on...I looked....hee hee
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DannyG

Perhaps narrowing the path a bit would give the tree's a stronger sense of size
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram