Nebulae

Started by Denis Sirenko, July 26, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis Sirenko

Yes, of course, here you need to look for a balance. And I could be wrong about the density, maybe the matter is different. What is the name of the *.tgd file you use?

archonforest

Quote from: Denis Sirenko on July 31, 2019, 06:58:29 AM
Yes, of course, here you need to look for a balance. And I could be wrong about the density, maybe the matter is different. What is the name of the *.tgd file you use?

It was the first shared file. "2017_06_01 Nebula (by Denis Sirenko)"
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Denis Sirenko

Understood. There are three cloud layers, for each of which you can independently adjust both the density and the coverage. Need to experiment. Or/and try to move the sources of light - maybe they just do not in the best way reveal the shape for your seed.

archonforest

Quote from: Denis Sirenko on July 31, 2019, 10:51:45 AM
Understood. There are three cloud layers, for each of which you can independently adjust both the density and the coverage. Need to experiment. Or/and try to move the sources of light - maybe they just do not in the best way reveal the shape for your seed.

Yes this is what I am doing. ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on July 31, 2019, 04:38:40 AM
Quote from: Denis Sirenko on July 30, 2019, 04:12:18 PM
I hope we are not being heard by REAL TG-masters:))

Maybe you don't know it yet, but you are a REAL TG master!!  :)

Totally Agree with Hannes
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Denis Sirenko

Hey guys!

Now I can post the second part of my video experiments with nebulae. It is shorter, the texts are the same, but all nebulae are different. And of course, don't forget about 4K!

I hope you enjoy!

Oshyan

Spectacular, once again! Especially in 4k. :o

- Oshyan

masonspappy

Wow - that was some kinda beautiful!

Dune

Overwhelmingly beautiful! One gets very quiet looking at this. Thanks for showing Denis!

Hannes

It's always a pleasure to see your work. Stunning!

Stormlord

It's so beautiful Denis!
A great animation, well suited for plaetariums, museums, ect...

I really like your space renderings, excellent and outstanding job!

STORMLORD

j meyer

8)  Really far out.
Very nice eyecandy, again.

luvsmuzik

Just what I needed to cheer me up! Great stuff again! ;D

Gadget

Quote from: Denis Sirenko on September 03, 2019, 05:18:40 PMHey guys!

Now I can post the second part of my video experiments with nebulae. It is shorter, the texts are the same, but all nebulae are different. And of course, don't forget about 4K!

I hope you enjoy!

This is amazing! Very good job. I am waiting for more  :D

Denis Sirenko

Thanks guys! It is always nice to get positive feedback.

Quote from: Gadget on September 10, 2019, 04:16:23 AMThis is amazing! Very good job. I am waiting for more  :D
I think this is where I end my experiments with nebulae. All the tasks that needed to be implemented for our game were successfully completed. I have gained invaluable experience working with procedural graphics, which I have never encountered before. I am sure that the choice of TG was correct. It is unlikely that I would have survived by painting 97 backgrounds with nebulae measuring 2048x2048 px manually or somehow.

It really was one of the most interesting adventures in recent years. Every victory that I gained in understanding the work of individual mechanisms (specific for TG in particular, and for procedural graphics in general), as well as every victory in coming up with my own solutions based on these mechanisms, is what really fascinated me. This is the tool that I am now armed with, along with 3D and 2D graphics. I know that the next iteration of refinement of the generating scene with nebulae would make nebulae better (I see many ways), but I am limited in time, the next studio projects do not wait, and personal projects are not directly related to nebulae, so I will have to leave everything in the form in which it is now.

And thanks again guys! You have always supported me both technically and spiritually, despite the fact that I was only in my own topic. You are true purebred enthusiasts and I wish you creative success! Perhaps I will come here again, but this is unlikely to concern work on nebulae.