After the rain the riverbank

Started by gao_jian11, January 05, 2018, 03:50:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gao_jian11

Also need to add some plants.I Rene said the experiment "Blue sky density is set to 9 to make the beams of light clearly visible."But I can't come out effect of the beam.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

gao_jian11

In one version is like this。

luvsmuzik

Lovely lovely! That sky could yield a hundred or so renders! Peaceful journey!

mhaze

Oshyan

I like both versions, but the sunset one is particularly nice. The bluesky setting Rene used is not what I would call a universal trick for getting beams (godrays); it worked well in his case, but it's not generally what I'd recommend for rays. It depends much more on appropriate sun placement and cloud settings, and a bit on atmosphere settings (a slightly thicker but not too thick atmosphere is good, i.e. slightly increased Haze).

- Oshyan

DannyG

Mimic Oshyan. Nice set up and moody light

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

René

You refer to an atypical Terragen scene. :) Because it concerned an interior, I had to cheat; a thick atmosphere and fog is not something you often see in a building.
God rays are a consequence of cloud shadows in the atmosphere and a lot of hassles are needed to get it right. A slightly thicker atmosphere can make the rays more visible.
Nevertheless, I think you created an attractive render.  :D

bla bla 2

Ariel DK

Nice work dude, echo on what the others said, and please, increase the trees density a bit
and make them a little more big. the two versions are good for me! :)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

gao_jian11

I use Google Translate to communicate with everyone, but sometimes I can not use Google Translate here, thank you for your comments.