After the rain the riverbank

Started by gao_jian11, January 05, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gao_jian11

Also need to add some plants.I Rene said the experiment "Blue sky density is set to 9 to make the beams of light clearly visible."But I can't come out effect of the beam.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

gao_jian11

In one version is like this。

luvsmuzik

Lovely lovely! That sky could yield a hundred or so renders! Peaceful journey!

mhaze

Oshyan

I like both versions, but the sunset one is particularly nice. The bluesky setting Rene used is not what I would call a universal trick for getting beams (godrays); it worked well in his case, but it's not generally what I'd recommend for rays. It depends much more on appropriate sun placement and cloud settings, and a bit on atmosphere settings (a slightly thicker but not too thick atmosphere is good, i.e. slightly increased Haze).

- Oshyan

DannyG

Mimic Oshyan. Nice set up and moody light
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

René

You refer to an atypical Terragen scene. :) Because it concerned an interior, I had to cheat; a thick atmosphere and fog is not something you often see in a building.
God rays are a consequence of cloud shadows in the atmosphere and a lot of hassles are needed to get it right. A slightly thicker atmosphere can make the rays more visible.
Nevertheless, I think you created an attractive render.  :D

bla bla 2

Ariel DK

Nice work dude, echo on what the others said, and please, increase the trees density a bit
and make them a little more big. the two versions are good for me! :)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

gao_jian11

I use Google Translate to communicate with everyone, but sometimes I can not use Google Translate here, thank you for your comments.