How to create groups?

Started by xxdaggerxx, March 13, 2018, 01:30:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdaggerxx

How do i group up my objects and move/scale the groups???

Oshyan

That function is not yet available but we plan to add grouping this year.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Quote from: xxdaggerxx on March 13, 2018, 01:30:00 am
How do i group up my objects and move/scale the groups???


I love this question! ;)

Quote from: Oshyan on March 13, 2018, 05:22:18 pm
That function is not yet available but we plan to add grouping this year.

- Oshyan


I love this answer!!  ;)

Stormlord

I like both (of them)

STORMLORD

WAS

Man this will be really handy. I was literally just getting frustrated with a few pops of objects and specific unique objects and decided to change my terrain a bit and had to recenter everything. Just saw this, can't wait for the addition.
Check out the Terragen Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Terragen.Galleries/

Agura Nata

Quote from: WASasquatch on March 15, 2018, 11:04:32 pm
Man this will be really handy. I was literally just getting frustrated with a few pops of objects and specific unique objects and decided to change my terrain a bit and had to recenter everything. Just saw this, can't wait for the addition.


Can not wait too and I'm looking forward to it :)