How to create groups?

Started by xxdaggerxx, March 13, 2018, 01:30:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdaggerxx

How do i group up my objects and move/scale the groups???

Oshyan

That function is not yet available but we plan to add grouping this year.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Quote from: xxdaggerxx on March 13, 2018, 01:30:00 am
How do i group up my objects and move/scale the groups???


I love this question! ;)

Quote from: Oshyan on March 13, 2018, 05:22:18 pm
That function is not yet available but we plan to add grouping this year.

- Oshyan


I love this answer!!  ;)

Stormlord

I like both (of them)

STORMLORD

WAS

Man this will be really handy. I was literally just getting frustrated with a few pops of objects and specific unique objects and decided to change my terrain a bit and had to recenter everything. Just saw this, can't wait for the addition.

Agura Nata

Quote from: WASasquatch on March 15, 2018, 11:04:32 pm
Man this will be really handy. I was literally just getting frustrated with a few pops of objects and specific unique objects and decided to change my terrain a bit and had to recenter everything. Just saw this, can't wait for the addition.


Can not wait too and I'm looking forward to it :)
Fractal, surreal, abstract, the main thing is not everyday like the bread roll with liver cheese from the sausage stand around the corner, although it is of course great that there are sausage stands without which the social bustle would come to a standstill ;)