Airwolf will come!

Started by DocCharly65, May 22, 2019, 06:43:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

This all looks incredibly cool!!!

DocCharly65

Thanks masonspappy :)

At the moment I have to be very very patient because there are many renders running and I don't want to find too many little changes to do too often... ;)

Just a little hint what will come... (but not only that... :) )

A little craftsman lesson... Believe me! THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!

temp.0104.jpg

... and here the irrefutable proof!

temp.0001.jpg

Dune

WAS

I justed noticed the portal robot dude  :o hahaha Notice something new every time. I tried to upload a screenshot of him all zoomed in on my phone but figured I'd spare PlanetSide a 4k PNG screenshot. :O Yikes. I wish I could change that without going into image editors.

Also new post didn't take me to the new posts..... Omg love the latest two snapshots.... lOl. Also I really like the feed in the jar for some reason. Looks really good.
Check out my Terragen Discord: https://discord.gg/Vy5FRTE

j meyer

;D  Poor old Wile E., but maybe he needs it.

DocCharly65

In fact I am thinking about giving the coyote a central role in the final showdown... I guess it should work, because I will need 7-10 years to get there so my skills and the PC technology should be able to manage my idea... I have some plans with a mass brawl ... big fight with the end boss - and the coyote will save the day as the biggest hero...  ;)

But for today only a small step forward that unfortunately throws me back a little bit.
I found a solution for a kind of blurred helicopter rotors. It's still not really perfect, but now I can live with it.
But now I'll (have to ;) ) try if this works with the Airwolf start and the flight over the seal, too... many many new frames :)

What I did:

these frames and masks composited:

Temp_0001.jpg  Temp_0001.jpg  temp.tgSurfAlpha.0001.jpg  Temp_0001.jpg  temp.tgAlpha.0001.jpg

get this as result
this is a test in Corelpaint (the for me affordable Photoshop :) )
Important was to render all Helicopter parts without any blur and add the blur effect (just Gaussian blur) at last.

Temp_0001.jpg

Still physically not really correct because it's not a real motion blur of the rotors but I can live with it. Thinking about the physics of that kind of motion blur (different effective speed depending on the radius) I think I'll give Matt some more time for motion blur of objects --  I couldn't calculate it ;D

The most progress I achieved by finally practising and dealing with the render layer nodes... cool tool! :)

And the final result composited in Magix Video:

Sorry - with consideration for the unexplained music copyright situation unlisted again, so no possibility to like on youtube :)
But the link should work -- have fun...