because the scene was too short...

Started by DocCharly65, July 30, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

I think I mentioned somewhere that I think the Borg-scene in my film is too short.
So I developed an additional scene.

As still images they are not so impressive...
The animation is quite hard this time so it will take some more weeks/months untill I can show you the final scene in the animation area.
But I hope you get a kind if "mental cinema" via these frames from my running render jobs ;)

welcome the unbelievable, incredible Borg-Queen...

[attach=2]

[attach=1]

[attach=3]

Whatever you think what I have in mind - if it seems impossible, brainless and absolute nonsense, ...  you know me ... then it will be just that what will happen... ;)

Dune

You're constantly inventing new scenes, additions, so the ETA will be...? But every one of them is stunning, so please continue (as long as you don't endanger your health!!!!!)

DocCharly65

...ETA??? ;)

When I was young I heard a song: "In the year 2525" ;D

No seriously I have planned to finish a version 2 of  film-part 1 of 3 until coming winter.
Again it will be "only" a "beta" with many things to change like sound, texts and cut but at least there's something to show and in parallel I have already started with part 2 (and very few ideas of part 3)

-----------------------------------------
Edited after I checked some things :)
If I keep same speed the whole film will need approx. 12 years of production time. Part 1 finished after 4-5 years. That is not really unusual for a fan film. The really nice and as ambitious film "Star Wars Downunder" (http://swdufanfilm.com/ needed 10 years - though a minimum bigger team than mine :)

-----------------------------------------
Edit 2: I forgot some credits:
Borgqueen Head by P3T4gR4m on Sketchfab
BorgQueen Body by poty on CGTrader
photography studio objects by merrico on cgtrader
Scifi Modular Hallway by Conflig (I think on TurboSquid)