SIGGRAPH 2018

Started by Matt, August 07, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

SIGGRAPH 2018 is next week in Vancouver. Who's going?

We are! We don't have a booth this year, but Oshyan and I will be there in Vancouver. We'd love to meet up with you if you're there too. Ask me to give you a demo of "Terragen Canvas Prototype", which I have running on a Microsoft Surface  :o

Contact me, or Oshyan, or send an email to support, and we'll set up a time to chat :)

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

WAS

Quote from: Matt on August 07, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
SIGGRAPH 2018 is next week in Vancouver. Who's going?

We are! We don't have a booth this year, but Oshyan and I will be there in Vancouver. We'd love to meet up with you if you're there too. Ask me to give you a demo of "Terragen Canvas Prototype", which I have running on a Microsoft Surface  :o

Contact me, or Oshyan, or send an email to support, and we'll set up a time to chat :)

Matt

What days are you guys going to be there? I want to go looks like may not have the car available. Also if you guys have time, try and visit Cypress Provincial Park, it's absolutely beautiful, and just outside of Vancouver.

astrofalcon

I was there and missed you guys by 15 min! Sorry! I'll be in LA for Siggraph next year hopefully we can meet then! Thanks again guys for making such an amazing piece of software!!!

- Shawn Astrom

Oshyan

Hey Shawn, sad we missed you, but definitely next year! Same WAS, we were there every day but hardly had time to check the forums (hence suggesting people email).

- Oshyan

PabloMack

I'd like to hear more about Canvas. Sounds like its been over two years and I haven't heard anything more about it. I now have an RTX 3070 (does ray tracing) running on a Ryzen 9 5950x and it is salivating for some software like this!