The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

The Dwemornator, a still functional and impressive legacy of the Dwemer from Skyrim. It smokes and steams, it rattles and rumbles, it's best not to get too close to the Dwemornator ;)

Object created in Blender 2.81 and rendered in Terragen 4.4.67
"Live and Learn!"

Hannes

Weird! (...in a good way!)
The only thing I'd like to criticize is the scale impression of this... thing. ;)  It's somehow planted onto these far mountains, but it looks like it's only one meter high. Maybe you could add some sense of scale by changing the texturing?

Agura Nata

Quote from: Hannes on June 17, 2020, 10:49:33 AMWeird! (...in a good way!)
The only thing I'd like to criticize is the scale impression of this... thing. ;)  It's somehow planted onto these far mountains, but it looks like it's only one meter high. Maybe you could add some sense of scale by changing the texturing?
Thanks a lot dear Hannes!

I agree with you my friend!

After I built it, I was looking for a landscape, in the original it is about 12 meters high.
Mixing two Dune materials made the landscape more interesting from a distance, but you would have to make some changes nearby. I'll take that into account next time. I also don't like the base and some of it is without details on the part. It needs to be revised, there is no hurry, the Dwemer do not run away anymore;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

This morning I finally succeeded in blending two pictures in Blender 2.81, which are influenced by the fog pass in the depths.
Render: Cycles

In Blender 2.79 this was always possible with the Blender render, 2nd picture ...

Next goal, new projects in Terragen ... when the thunderstorms are less and I can switch on the PC more often in autumn
"Live and Learn!"

Kadri

I like especially the first one. Lighting and colours are very nice.

pclavett

Agura Nata

Quote from: Kadri on August 17, 2020, 08:51:28 AMI like especially the first one. Lighting and colours are very nice.
Thank you much! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Terragen 4.5.38 (Frontier Build)

For the erosion plugins from Daniil I have to update new versions. There is a new version of Classic Erosion on his website: https://daniilkamperov.com/
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on August 21, 2020, 10:07:46 AMOh so nice! Thanks for the link! :)
Have a nice weekend my friend and thanks too! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Samantoga"

Terragen 4.5.38 (Frontier Build), Blender 2.81 and Ps
"Live and Learn!"