Subscriptions - Early Bird Prices

Started by Matt, November 19, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Hi everyone,

Many of you have been asking for ways to get Terragen at lower prices and on schedules that are right for you. We now offer monthly, quarterly and yearly subscriptions to all the features of Terragen Creative and Terragen Professional.

We are launching these subscription options with "Early Bird" prices. If you subscribe now, you can lock in our Early Bird prices and the amount you pay will never increase for as long as you maintain your subscription.

Early Bird prices are available for a limited time only, but subscription options are here to stay.

Terragen Creative (Early Bird Prices):

- Monthly Subscription: $10 / month.
- Quarterly Subscription: $8.60 / month, paid quarterly. $25.80 per quarter.
- Annual Subscription: $7.25 / month, paid yearly. $87 per year.

Terragen Professional (Early Bird Prices):

- Monthly Subscription: $28 / month.
- Quarterly Subscription: $25 / month, paid quarterly. $75 per quarter.
- Annual Subscription: $20 / month, paid yearly. $240 per year.

What about perpetual licenses?

They are here to stay too!

Many companies have switched over to a pure subscription model, but we think that takes options away from the customer. We believe that the best way to grow our business is to help our users. You should choose how often you pay and what you pay for.

We know that lots of people prefer to buy a copy of the software with a license that will never expire. If that's you, we've got you covered. You can buy perpetual licenses or subscriptions. Or combinations of both, so you can scale up or down whenever you need to.

I hate to get all 'salesy', especially on this forum. So I hope this is interesting! For more details:

https://planetside.co.uk/buy-terragen/terragen-4-creative/
https://planetside.co.uk/buy-terragen/terragen-4-professional/

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

WAS

Kevin F

mmm. seems to be a price discrepancy here. I'v just been charged $89.00 not $87.00.
Just puttin' in my 2 bucks worth!! ;D

Matt

Hi Kevin, You renewed your maintenance on Terragen 4 Creative (thank you!) The current price for that is $89. Subscriptions are a different thing. There's more info about it here: https://planetside.co.uk/faq/

archonforest

One question here.
For example I want to render an image bigger than 5000px but my Creative version not letting me. So the solution for my problem could be that I pay for the PRO version for a month, render my picture and after the month is over I simple continue with my stable Creative version?
Is this a possibility?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Kevin F

Ah! hadn't noticed the subtle difference!
Thanks.

Quote from: Matt on November 21, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
Hi Kevin, You renewed your maintenance on Terragen 4 Creative (thank you!) The current price for that is $89. Subscriptions are a different thing. There's more info about it here: https://planetside.co.uk/faq/

Matt

Quote from: archonforest on November 21, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
One question here.
For example I want to render an image bigger than 5000px but my Creative version not letting me. So the solution for my problem could be that I pay for the PRO version for a month, render my picture and after the month is over I simple continue with my stable Creative version?
Is this a possibility?

Yes, you can do that.

archonforest

Quote from: Matt on November 21, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
One question here.
Is this a possibility?

Yes, you can do that.
Wow! This is a pretty cool system. I can see you guys are ready to service really everybody. Well done for this new system :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

WAS

From what I've been explained as long as you have a license, as well, you can produce with that version. For example, you purchase pro for a month, render a sequence at 5k and release it commercially. Even via a freeware version and using a render farm that it itself is licensed. Though I think there is actually only one Render Farm that has TG currently. There used to be a few.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Valri

Thanks very much for the affordable subscription prices, for the first time I now have Terragen in it's full glory, and not just the free version!
Put that in your pipeline and smoke it!

Oshyan

Quote from: Valri on November 21, 2018, 09:44:50 PM
Thanks very much for the affordable subscription prices, for the first time I now have Terragen in it's full glory, and not just the free version!

We're glad to hear that these new options work well for you! That was exactly what we hoped: that the subscriptions would allow some people who had never used a licensed version of Terragen to be able to do so.

- Oshyan

Valri

Quote from: Oshyan on November 21, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

We're glad to hear that these new options work well for you! That was exactly what we hoped: that the subscriptions would allow some people who had never used a licensed version of Terragen to be able to do so.

- Oshyan

Your welcome! Oh and I for to mention that I got professional version!
Put that in your pipeline and smoke it!

germanobanano

Quote from: Matt on November 21, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
One question here.
Is this a possibility?

Yes, you can do that.

I was wondering  this myself. Great news!

OldFlak

Agreed!!

Thanks for this - I am now happily playing in the clouds!

OldFlak....
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 @ 3,60GHz. 8GB Ram. NVidia GeForce GTX 750. Acer 24" Monitors x 2 @ 1920 x 1080. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.