Projection problems.....

Started by dhavalmistry, October 22, 2007, 04:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhavalmistry

I am having this problem for a while now and I cant seem to figure out how to make this thing work....it used to work before.....

for the showing purpose I have moved my sun upwards

the screen shopts shows the co-ordinates of the planet...I have also tried without the co-ordinates and "position lower left" option....but nothing is working....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Oshyan

Can you describe the problem more specifically? What outcome are you expecting? What does your source image map look like?

- Oshyan

cyphyr

For spherical projection you don't need to specify a render Camera and in both images you haven't set the size to the size of your moon. Hope this helps :)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

dhavalmistry

Quote from: cyphyr on October 22, 2007, 05:23:06 PM
For spherical projection you don't need to specify a render Camera and in both images you haven't set the size to the size of your moon. Hope this helps :)
Richard

believe me I have tried every possible combination of settings but its simply not working.......

Quote from: Oshyan on October 22, 2007, 04:53:42 PM
Can you describe the problem more specifically? What outcome are you expecting? What does your source image map look like?

- Oshyan
I got the image map from celestial motherload (4k moon) and I am expecting the moon to be like it should turn out

cyphyr

Try this :)
Richard

ps the image map is low res so just substitute your own ;)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

dhavalmistry

thanx cyphyr, will try it when I get home....