Macao Sketchbook

Started by Macao, January 12, 2019, 11:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macao

Hello everyone, in this year starting to learning this fantastic software. In this post i be usually add some work in progress and etc images, that i done.

Dune

Welcome to the forum, and your work is very good right from the start! Hope to see more of your work, indeed.

Hannes

Wow, what a start!!! Welcome to the forum.

Macao

Thanks a lot mates! Btw Terragen support python ?

Oshyan

Terragen does not currently support Python. There is a C++ SDK that allows you to create custom nodes, but there is no general scripting functionality as yet.

- Oshyan

Jo Kariboo

Nice renders, I particularly like the second one!

RichTwo

I really am impressed!  Just getting started?  I've been at this off and on since the introduction of TG2 (... and Classic before that) and it'd take me months to figure out exactly what you've done here - on just one of your images.  Post work or not, it's all good for a beginning.  Welcome to the Forums and by all means search, borrow, and use freely!
They're all wasted!

bobbystahr

Impressed as well with your first output...Welcome to the forum and I look forward to your future posts...I totally agree with Rich2 as a looooong time Terragen user...amazing grasp you already have on the space part of Terragen and that's one fine sunrise/sunset..keep on tweaking and posting.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Nice first  renders! Welcome :)

iaminonsiner

Nice job !

How did you make the planet with the rings?

Welcome among us by the way.