rocksurface directory had a .tgd in it...

Started by bobbystahr, April 08, 2019, 03:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

....so I opened it, tweaked a bit and after adding daniil's erosion I added trees I hadn't tried..C&C welcome.
Here's the thread that triggered this out burst.
https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=8668.0
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

sboerner

I really like the framing of this one, Bobby. It's a very nice composition and the lowering clouds really enhance the mood.

Lighting intensity looks good but the image could use a bit more contrast – maybe darker shadows? And I'd desaturate the leaves somewhat, either overall or with a PF in worldspace.

Nicely done.

bobbystahr

Quote from: sboerner on April 08, 2019, 09:20:35 AM
I really like the framing of this one, Bobby. It's a very nice composition and the lowering clouds really enhance the mood.

Lighting intensity looks good but the image could use a bit more contrast – maybe darker shadows? And I'd desaturate the leaves somewhat, either overall or with a PF in worldspace.

Nicely done.

Thanks Steve, I agree on the same points...When I redo this as I like the scene, I'm replacing that pop with a similar XFROG model as that was a new and sorta crappy model I was just testing. Shoulda put a W I P on the title.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

That's a nice composition and a very cool mood!
Next too that puddle (or lake?) the short mowed grass looks a bit too tidy. I'd add some leaves branches and similar "dirt" there - what do you think?