Welcome to Ulco's Valley

Started by RichTwo, April 23, 2019, 12:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichTwo

Well, I just couldn't resist, even at the risk of maybe being a tad plagiaristic. Yes, it's the T4 benchmark with only a change to the camera orbit.  So other than that, nothing you see here is my own doing.  But I must say it's quite an impressive setup! Thanks, Ulco!
They're all wasted!

Oshyan

The strata he created in those cliffs is still one of the nicer visual effects I've personally seen of late, and to have it share-able, well it's very generous of Ulco. :)

- Oshyan

Stormlord

The scene is just WOW!
Dune did such a nice job, really incredible.

THX for posting this view Rich!

STORMLORD

otakar

My first thought when I saw that scene posted was to take it and adapt it. Yes, I love the rock setup and have lots of ideas for the creek and valley. Nice to get the free plants with it as well! :)

bobbystahr

wow and where is this scene dl'd from?

EDIT
oh, I see, the benchmark scene
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Quote from: otakar on April 24, 2019, 11:10:15 AM
My first thought when I saw that scene posted was to take it and adapt it. Yes, I love the rock setup and have lots of ideas for the creek and valley. Nice to get the free plants with it as well! :)

Echo! :)

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on April 25, 2019, 04:26:43 AM
Quote from: otakar on April 24, 2019, 11:10:15 AM

Echo! :)

ditto
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist