Black Hole project revisited

Started by Ariel DK, September 05, 2019, 06:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Quote from: Ariel DK on December 24, 2019, 01:00:34 PMFinally, the PT version. I'm happy with this one for now. I gonna work in another shot from the accretion disc.
As criticism, i lost the flashes of light from the inner disk when i decreased the starburst sensibility, but it was too high anyway so, i gonna need to find an equilibrium here.
Thanks to Oshyan and all of you for your support. happy christmas everyone!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pcxMacGZTxsmM0l0D_jJHBFpgs0TZk9N
Great result! Congrats! :)

WAS

Oh i forgot to mention, though you probably know. If you use your image map as a mask, and turn on the color for a surface layer, piped the image map surface, I am pretty sure you can than use the Breakup Shader to effect the soft areas of the image projection.

Ariel DK

Quote from: WAS on January 02, 2020, 03:00:14 PMOh i forgot to mention, though you probably know. If you use your image map as a mask, and turn on the color for a surface layer, piped the image map surface, I am pretty sure you can than use the Breakup Shader to effect the soft areas of the image projection.
Indeed, this is already in the scene, but the effect is not to much noticeable...
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

Ariel DK

After the holidays, i'm ready to finish some pending works and scenes.
particularly i gonna make two more shots for this one, literally falling into the black hole... 8)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?