WIP: realistic eff'lux

Started by child@play, November 09, 2007, 01:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

child@play

hi,

here's a scene where i try to get realistic results with help of the techniques discovered lately.
rocks and clouds are being worked on, but i think the terrain is nice, so i share it.

c&c welcome

cheers...

edit: btw, does anyone have some nice desert bushes?
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

old_blaggard

There are a couple of desert plants at Ashundar, I think; you could check there.  I like the idea of this image, as well as the texturing on the rocks, but thus far it seems pretty bland to me.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

child@play

thanks o_b, i'll check that out. and yeah, it is bland, i'm allready bored looking at it. hopefully some bushes here and there can spice it up.

cheers...
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

rcallicotte

The terrain is interesting as it almost always seems to be in TG2.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

ozijon

I have some dead bushes i could put up but not today busy rendering   ;D   maybe
tomorrow ok
                    John

child@play

that'd be cool, the more the better. thanks in advance

ozijon

No worrys i best not do it yet have to go easy on my

KB's and GB's  at the moment i'll mail you when they are up ok
                                  John

child@play

whenever you're ready, no need to hurry :)
thx again

dhavalmistry

for some reason...I missed this topic....

I certainly wouldnt mind a bigger render here...but the surfacing is looking real good....

hope to see more of it...
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

child@play

a little update, worked a lot on the stones, now they look good, both from far away and from close-up view.

old_blaggard

Ooh, I like this one a lot better.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

rcallicotte

I agree.  This looks like it's heading in a good direction.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?