Project Agantus II

Started by Agura Nata, October 13, 2019, 03:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Pretty cool, coincidentally I'm also working with an 8K Duke map, forget which one atm.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on November 07, 2019, 07:31:03 PMPretty cool, coincidentally I'm also working with an 8K Duke map, forget which one atm.
Thank you much Bobby!
Duke has some nice things to work with :)

With TerreSculptor 2.0 you can also create up to 4K maps, at the moment 2K for the mountains are enough, because I mix them with the existing terrain.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus / birth of the northern shield wall

Terragen 4.4 / TerreSculptor 2.0, 2K Heightmap
Landscape fractal influencing with MB 3 map vector graphics.
5 clouds layer.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Further testing with TerreSculptor and Terragen 4.4

In TG 4.4, I imported the PNG heightmap and masked it from the MB 3D maps with vector graphics.

The Image Map shader is masked by a Power Fractal shader V3 I have about half regulated in the color (high color).

Rendered in Base Color.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

TerreSculptor and render Terragen 4.4

Plants NWDA
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

That's a fantastic landscape!
The top of the clouds appears a bit strange with its flatness but I guess thats intentionelly? :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 11, 2019, 10:25:07 AMThat's a fantastic landscape!
The top of the clouds appears a bit strange with its flatness but I guess thats intentionelly? :)
Thanks a lot dear Doc! ... Yes ;)

Mir hat das so gefallen, wie so ein Käsekuchen ... da hab ich gleich Hunger bekommen ;)
Du kennst mich ja, wenn anders, dann gut mein Freund ... mir war ja die Landschaft shcon etwas langweilig, aber mit den Wolken gehts wieder, da kann ich mit leben, smile ...
Hab ne schöne Woche!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus-Island of strange clouds
Terragen 4.4 / TerreSculptor 2.0, 2K Heightmap
Cloud fractal influenced by MB 3 map vector graphics
"Live and Learn!"

Hannes

Cool! Although the clouds could have some more wispy detail imho.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Hannes on November 13, 2019, 01:42:09 AMCool! Although the clouds could have some more wispy detail imho.
Thanks Hannes!

Yes, I render the clouds "optimal" so it would be even better, and I'm still improving the vector graphics in the clouds.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

When the fractal clouds arrive

Beware of the fractal cake devouring clouds!!

As a little Jens just wanted to eat his delicious chocolate cake, he already heard a disturbing roar from the sky.
He did not look as nice and fluffy as his favorite potato puffin, but had jagged wheels and wobbled to himself.
No sooner had he opened his mouth in amazement than a foggy whimper was already swirling on him, and before he,
"Kinderschoki is great!" could say, ... greedily devoured his entire cake-throats, vanished a foggy belch behind him and hurriedly ...

Terragen 4.4
clouds test
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

;D ;D ;D 

Besides a very cool terrain! :)

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Growing Castles

Here in Agantus, castles grow in symbiosis with plants in high altitudes making them hard to capture for conquerors. In addition, the huge branches make short work of every unloved stranger by quickly adding nutrients to their bark.

Terragen 4.4
DAZ Objects create in Blender 2.8
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Growing Castles II

Here in the spherical version, because you can see the orthographic projected vector graphics in the clouds better.
Terragen 4.4
DAZ Objects create in Blender 2.8
"Live and Learn!"