Started by Agura Nata, October 13, 2019, 03:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus / offshoot of the northern shield wall wip I and II

Wip II
To be able to better work the landscape here again with daylight and less clouds.
A bit of snow was added at lower altitudes, stone towers grow out of the mountain and buildings and abstract structures have sprung up.

Terragen 4.4.44, Objects Blender 2.8
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The work progresses, wip III
Agantus / offshoot of the northern shield wall

Dunes easy beach has been integrated, the TerreSculptor 2.0, 2K Heightmap. masked with a TG heightmap and changed part of the buildings for tests in the color maps as well as the fractal shaders for the stone towers.
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

This is looking very much like Riven! Cool.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on November 27, 2019, 10:40:11 AMThis is looking very much like Riven! Cool.
Yes, my friend, I thought today too, thanks a lot!
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

These spherical versions work really good... and look good :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 29, 2019, 01:34:46 PMThese spherical versions work really good... and look good :)
Many thanks Doc! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus Fog Horns

Objects designed in Blender 3D, landscape Terragen 4.4

Conveyor of the Papurty Mine Company to extract the valuable Agantum, one of the most resistant metals used for space travel as protection of the outer shells of the interstellar ships. The fog horns of Agantus are still from the time of the Ancients and also from this almost unbreakable metal. They rise from the depths of the sea through the fog, as a tide storm approaches to call the inhabitants into their shelters with their booming horn sound. They still look like they were built, almost not aged, unlike the mining towers made of the finest steel, worn down by the tidal storms that every two weeks are caused by the 2 suns in the sky.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus / offshoot of the northern shield wall III

Sunset of the main sun, with a view to the Papurty Mine Company, which is mining Agantum, one of the most resilient metals for space travel.
Objects designed in Blender 2.8.
Landscape from TG and TerreSculptor 2.0, 2K Heightmap
Render Terragen 4.4
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Oh, nice! I like the last one a bit more than the previous renders because of the more diversified and less mushy clouds. Thumbs up! :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on December 05, 2019, 04:57:41 AMOh, nice! I like the last one a bit more than the previous renders because of the more diversified and less mushy clouds. Thumbs up! :)
Danke Doc!  Ja diese gefallen mir auch besser, werd sie mir mal speichern ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The ghost birds by Thora Nook

Through a long war in the prehistory of Agantus in the sector Thora Nook, the release of exotic atomic particles created a time level that is irregularly visible in reality as another dimension.
Birds like translucent ghosts flutter across the sky and black lightning bolts discharge with unimaginable force when they break through the time limit of the two worlds.

Landscape and render Terragen 4.4.45
Objects: Blender, DAZ
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Agantus - Torga Nasuul - two worlds"

Through a long war in the history of Agantus in the Thora Nook sector, the release of exotic atomic particles created a time level that is irregularly visible in reality as another dimension.

Another part to be classified as real existence is Agantus Torga Nasuul, a second world that shifts from time to time from its otherwise invisible dimension. Here the view from Torga Nasuul on the sector Thora Nook in Agantus, here in the upper overview of the picture. I have already described the sector Thora Nook in a previous work.

https://www.deviantart.com/aguranata/art/The-ghost-birds-by-Thora-Nook-825073618

Photomanipulation of my 3D works with the latest render.
Objects designed in Blender 2.81
Plants DAZ
Textures: https://cc0textures.com/
https://www.deviantart.com/aguranata
Material, landscape and render in Terragen 4.4.45
Postprocessing in Ps
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

AGANTUS Malta Zurch

Objects designed in Blender 2.81
Textures: cc0textures.com/
www.deviantart.com/aguranata