Rail Road ReRendered in PT

Started by Dune, November 05, 2019, 10:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelh

Amazing work , I love  how you made this scene and how you created 2 roads ( track , and road ) lighting is also great. Could you teach me one day to create roads  ::) .. just asking ... 

Best regards.

Dune

Road setup

Regarding the lines; it's different in every continent (road markings). We usually have white lines anyway, and in mild curves with view central line needn't be closed. I think this setting can be called Norwegian.

WAS

Quote from: Dune on November 08, 2019, 02:06:51 AMRoad setup

Regarding the lines; it's different in every continent (road markings). We usually have white lines anyway, and in mild curves with view central line needn't be closed. I think this setting can be called Norwegian.

Seems to indicate for Norway "Norwegian" it should be a Yellow line dividing two-way traffic.

"In Norway, yellow lines are used to separate traffic moving in opposite directions and on the left shoulders of paved roads, and white lines are used to separate traffic moving in the same direction, and on the right shoulders of paved roads"

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on November 07, 2019, 11:14:03 AMNo, credits go to Lighting for his pinus nigra bush pack!
nice stuff, but I found most of his shares to be 'pirated' so I deleted them from my drive.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

I really don't know about that, Bobby. I have had his bushes for ages, and thought they were once freely given.

I really don't care about the lines, WAS, maybe it's Timbouctou, or Myanmar. It was just about an old file revisited.